liv4spd

What's the procedures for a flat tire?

No spare tire is becoming increasingly more common. If you want to build/install a spare tire kit, use the link provided in the second post. If you want to fill with "goo" and compressor, do that and then have the tire repaired/replaced and also have the TPMS replaced as the goo destroys it.

Yeah, but if the dealer did go over every one of the features at delivery on our complex FFHs, then they could easily spend a full day doing that and probably still not cover everything.

Holy crap! Bye bye wrangler? Nope still reliable wrangler to the rescue! I bought mine FFH used so it has aftermarket 235/45/18 so my funky roadside crap repair module wouldn't work. I had sidewalk damage a previous plugged (old school) repair. Yea, no Jack, no spare...pulled the foam thing up in the truck and as a sailor you better believe I was screaming every off color word. Luckily I was still at work on base. Building my own compartment with a full size spare will be happening soon.

235/45/18 is a standard sized tire on the 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE with the 504B Appearance Package.

The Appearance Package 505B included the following:

- 18" 5 spoke premium painted aluminum wheels

- 235/45R18 All Season tires

- Rear deck lid spoiler

- Fog lamps

- Leather wrapped stering wheel

- Charcoal Black interior with Red stiching on seats