acdii

Our cars will soon be paying off again.

Bought gas today at $2.299, about 2 hours later my mom went to the same station, price is now $2.799. All the other stations are also up to $2.799. Fifty cent jump in gas prices.

Guess I won't tell you about the $2.05 gas I just put in the Explorer yesterday. Oops. Just did. :) ;)

Right across the border prices have stayed the same, about $2.329. I had to drive my truck today because of the snow storm. 15.5 MPG, OUCH! But better than than getting stuck in the Fusion, having to be towed out, and possible damage to the car from the deep snow.

If you believe the latest articles in the media, then much of the storage facilities for crude oil (like Cushing OK) are nearing capacity. Once these storage facilities are full, then the oil will have to be sold off into a market that is already over supplied which may result in oil falling to the $20.00/barrel range.

Filled up for $2,02 last night and with my 3 cents discount made me happy that I got it for under 2 bucks.