Today, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find that things *seem* to have normalized somewhat. I started the car this morning with the gauge almost exactly at 1/2, and was anticipating it increasing from there... Much to my delight, there was no such occurrence, and everything seemed as normal. I did check the percentages in ET mode, and I ended up going from around 49% to about 44% today. Miles to E, plus distance traveled on my current tank came out to 577, which also seems about right. Another few days like this, and I'll consider this problem to have been resolved.
Edited by md13ffhguy, 17 March 2015 - 05:51 PM.