Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Park Assist Issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   billford

billford

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 239 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:None
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

This special service message recently was released for self parking issues. Mine does it sometimes...

Mar 05 2015 6101-2014 Fusion, 2014-2015 MKZ Built On Or Before 1/17/2015 - Active Park Assist Finishes Too Early

Some 2014 Fusion and 2014-2015 MKZ equipped with Active Park Assist may exhibit a concern of the Active Park Assist system finishing or completing an active park assist event early without the vehicle becoming parallel with the curb. To correct the concern on Fusions, update the PSCM to the latest calibration using IDS version 94.03 or higher. For MKZ built on or before 1/17/2015, update the PSCM and the PAM to the latest calibration. If the MKZ is built on 12/2/2014 and through 1/17/2015, the latest PSCM software may already be installed, but the PAM should still be updated. Use causal part 3504 and applicable 12651D labor operations from section 10 of the SLTS manual.

Edited by billford, 06 March 2015 - 10:26 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   nv rick

nv rick

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for this info. I never really use the parking assist, but tried it out once, and the assist seemed to stop before actually being parallel. I just assumed that I did something to screw it up. I'll mention this when I take it in for regular maintenance.

(It would be nice if things like this were flagged for service writers to ask about when a customer comes in for service. Or, better yet, all software/firmware should be checked to see if they are up to date during routine services.)

#3 OFFLINE   Howie411

Howie411

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 269 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

I just had this fixed today on my 2014 FFH,  only used the system twice but both times it didn't finish. I just figured I was using it wrong.  Will try it out this weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·