GrySql

Sync website is now integrated with Ford Owner

I haven't looked at the Sync website lately and was surprised today at how things have changed. Meagan has been busy!

The new Ford Owners website looks like an entire replacement.

Sync is now a subheading tab and is a lot more informative, something I had to get used to after the past Sync website.

My FFH does not have a Fusion picture icon though, just a gray car outline.

The Service History is remarkably vague, no specifics about what work exactly was actually done.

I have been very busy, but I can't take credit for anything that goes on with the websites, LOL.

Meagan

Totally useless site now. My password keeper (LastPass) and Firefox keep warning me the pages are NOT secured, even though the page identifies itself as such. The syncmyride website is identified as a fake site, with warnings all over my screen. Why can't they leave well enough alone? Oh, and the service history has never been correct for my Z. Go figure. :zombi: :gaah:

Hi everybody!

Your SYNC Owner account has been merged with the existing: http://owner.ford.com/ website. You should still have access to the same SYNC information, it's just in a slightly different layout now. Keep in mind that: www.Support.Ford.com and www.SyncMyRide.com are no longer being used and will redirect you to the new site. If you're having trouble accessing your account to view SYNC-related material, please send me the VIN, mobile phone number, and username associated with your account in a PM. I'll take a look.

Kim

I logged into owner.ford.com and iwent to update the miles on my car. But it wouldn't let me save it without also entering "Average Miles" (Per Day or Per Year). so I said goodby to that stupid page. Who dreams up this crap?

It needs that information so that it can update the page, otherwise it will just be set at the same miles as you entered.

Why doesn't it just do the calc itself?

When a web site can determine how many miles I drive, its time to find a cave to hide in, as the bombs will be falling(Skynet comes to mind). :)