Peter Davio

first time Hybrid owner - 2014 FFH

Another lurker captured and assimilated... welcome!

On the fuelly signature, I made a post on that last year, hopefully the instructions are the same, see the below post and give it a try:

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/8943-fuelly-signature/?p=83196

Waited, Waited, and POUNCED on this one. I found a 2014 with the Technology package and Nav, for too good a deal to pass up. Of my first 43 miles, 18 have been EV, already. I will be living in the forum for a bit, as I figure out how to get the best mileage out of this car, which may daughter has chosen the name for: Amore. Which is probably even more appropriate a name than she can know - I was more nervous pulling into the dealership tonight, than I was for my first date with my wife of now over 17 years. This car is the first one I have bought for myself over those same years, My wife has always gotten to make those decisions, and I got the old one, or hand me down. After what has been a rough two years, I was concerned I would not be able to do this on my own - when the F&I guy came back with a number, and not a decline notice, I was very, very pleasantly surprised.

My daily commute is just about 75 miles one way - looking forward to seeing how this car does compared to the Millenia I just retired.

signed up with fuelly, but cannot find the link on there to add to my sig here?

Welcome, and congrats, Peter!

I'm the current Customer Service Rep on the forum, and I'll be around if you have any questions. :)

Meagan