mwr

Still miss the handling of my last car (Subaru)

They do stiffen the suspension, but lowering the cars CG will make the most improvement. Keep in mind you have a massive battery in the trunk behind the axle, that mass back there will never be removed no matter how you change the suspension. Besides its a 5 passenger family Sedan, not a sports car. Even the Fusion Sport was no match for a car designed from Rally cars.

Whats funny is the first Fusion I always seemed to hit something with the front end, but it has never happened with the current one. Then again if you lower a car for performance, you really aren't making it DD friendly for all weather either. Time and place for everything, like a performance tune for the MKT, where would I be able to enjoy it but at a track, so why bother with the upgrades if I can't use it to its fullest.

I would love to autoX a lowered tuned EB Flex, that would be a blast, but no where around here where I can do that.

I don't understand. It's a hybrid, built for efficiency and comfort. I don't see why anyone who desires handling is even driving one of these, but as they say, to each their own. Enjoy! ;)

In other words, I've yet to put it in a situation where I've even paid attention to "handling." As I've mentioned before, my norm has been to drive it gently. Driving the speed limit generally doesn't lead to thoughts of wanting to improve handling.

It IS the best handling Hybrid out there.

Um... NO! The MKZh in Sport Mode is the best handling Hybrid out there. I should know, since we own both. Right Hermans? Hermans? Hello? :)