Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

More Extended Warranty discussions

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3,168 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Yes
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

I've only had one ESP Premium Care Warranty (100k miles), it was for my 2000 Expedition EB 4X4, with every option gizmo Ford had for it.

The ESP paid me back a couple times over, the last $1k repair occurred at 99k miles, just before the Warranty ended. 

That was a complicated vehicle but not nearly as complicated as the FFH.

My FFH is at 37k miles now and I am really, really happy to have the best ESP policy they offer.

Edited by GrySql, 12 February 2015 - 04:18 PM.

• acdii, hybridbear and BiXLL like this
The Time Machine....
'13 FFH SE - Platinum White
Custom ordered, build date: 11/30/12, delivered: 12/12/12 - Sold: 09/05/15

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   acdii

acdii

Fusion Hybrid Legal Resident

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 8,174 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2013 HyTi, 2013 Flex EbTi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Same here!

Drive Smarter, Not Faster

Posted Image
https://www.facebook.../12595DesertRat

#23 OFFLINE   thrasher086

thrasher086

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 134 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

I am in the same boat and going to purchase a warranty for my FFH. As of right now, I drive about 10,000 a year so a 8 year/ 100k would be perfect. I am the type of person who feels better knowing if I have an issue, I will not have to worry about what it will cost to get it fix if its 100 bucks or 1000 bucks. To me, there is some value to "piece of mind" when it comes to my car and repairs. I automatically want the premiumcare package due to that.

I used to own a Honda Civic which they did not have a deductible on warranties so this is new to me. If something needed to be looked at, I would take it in, mechanics would take a look and they would either say "normal", "can't replicate" or they would fix the issue. It was no cost to me even if they didn't find anything. Now say with Ford I bring my car in and I have a 50 dollar deductible. I tell them that this is making a noise or that isn't working, they take a look and can't find anything but they obviously had to use time to see what I was talking about. Do I still have to pay the 50 bucks? If I do then I will be getting the 0$ deductible to avoid that.

#24 OFFLINE   TonyHzNV

TonyHzNV

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 411 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion SE Hybrid

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

I used to own a Honda Civic which they did not have a deductible on warranties so this is new to me. If something needed to be looked at, I would take it in, mechanics would take a look and they would either say "normal", "can't replicate" or they would fix the issue. It was no cost to me even if they didn't find anything. Now say with Ford I bring my car in and I have a 50 dollar deductible. I tell them that this is making a noise or that isn't working, they take a look and can't find anything but they obviously had to use time to see what I was talking about. Do I still have to pay the 50 bucks? If I do then I will be getting the 0$ deductible to avoid that.

I hate to say it, but that is pretty much up to the dealer. Some will find a way to write it up so you don't pay anything and some will charge you for every minute the car was in the shop. The ones who will charge you for looking are probably the same guys who would charge you to turn Daylight Running Lights (DRL's) on and don't consider Customer Service to be high on their priority list. Those who truly believe in customer service won't charge you because they want you to be happy and come back when you need service, etc. I have both kinds here in Vegas, so needless to say, I go where the customer is king!

• thrasher086 likes this

340661.png

2013 F-150 XLT Super Cab Ingot Silver Metallic/Gray Cloth, 302A, 5.0L V8, 7100# GVWR Pkg, Tailgate Step, Cloth Bucket Seats. Build Date: 01/25/13

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid, Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat/Charcoal Black Cloth, SE Appearance Pkg, Rear Spoiler, 18" Premium Sport Wheels, Tech/MFT Pkg, Rear View Camera, Reverse Sensing Sys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Nav System. Build Date: 11/25/13, Sync Version: 3.8 (w/nav)

Previous (Ford) Vehicles: 1995 Contour, 1999 Explorer Sport, 2002 Explorer XLS 4x4, 2003 Expedition XLT 4x4, 2007 F-150 XLT 4x4, 2007 Fusion SEL, 2012 Fusion SEL

"Do What You Can, For Who You Can, With What You Have, and What You Know"

#25 OFFLINE   thrasher086

thrasher086

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

I decided to go with the $0 deductible premiumcare for 8 years 100k. I got it for $1704. I was told it is only a 50 dollar markup from what Ford charges the dealer. If everyone is looking to get the best deal, you have till March 2nd since the prices will be increasing. 

#26 OFFLINE   hybridbear

hybridbear

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Focus Electric, 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

I decided to go with the $0 deductible premiumcare for 8 years 100k. I got it for $1704. I was told it is only a 50 dollar markup from what Ford charges the dealer. If everyone is looking to get the best deal, you have till March 2nd since the prices will be increasing. 

That price appears to beat Flood Ford online. Well done! :worship:

Current Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium - White Platinum Metallic

2013 Ford Focus Electric - Ice Storm

315692.png

Previous Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE x2

252543.png167422.png

#27 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 685 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

Where did you get it?

• jeff_h likes this

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

#28 OFFLINE   thrasher086

thrasher086

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:51 PM

It is Flood Ford actually. I just sent emails out to all the main 5-10 ESP sites and had them battle each other. Flood Ford matched what I got from FD-warranty which was the lowest. All the other sites could not even get close or ignored my email. I went with Flood because they honestly went over what it cost them and the second was because I had them for my Honda under Saccucci Honda. They have great customer service.
  • hybridbear likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·