hybridbear

Elevation data on the MFT screen

No elevation in mine either. That Fusion in the commercial must not have had nav installed.

Hey Kim, it seems to be related to whether or not the car is equipped with Navigation, not which version of Sync we have. Maybe you can confirm that and why the difference in displays. Thanks!

I should have mentioned that our in-house systems are equipped with navigation. I was unable to confirm on a non-navigation system, but I'm still happy to verify if your vehicle is displaying the correct information or not. Just send over your information in a PM if that's the case. :)

Kim

The only way I can get altitude info is via bezel diagnostics - the old eject and next preset simultaneously. Even though I have metric units set the readout is in feet, and lat and long is in decimal degrees as opposed to the DMS on the "where am I screen" on MFT.

Do you have navigation?

Yep, Didn't care for the non Nav MFT, looked like it was missing something, and I use it quite often when i have to go somewhere for work. Just pop the address into my phone, send it to the car and let it do it's thing.

My Lincoln Mobile App or Sync Destinations, either one sends the route to the car, works with Turn by Turn or the NAV depending on what you have.

OK some smartarse changed My Lincoln Mobile, it no longer has that feature on mine either. Guess its just the destinations one then. Well that makes room for something else on my phone. Lets see, whats that game with the chick in a low cut dress waving her sword while riding a horse? Could put that on instead.

Hey folks!

I just wanted to stop by with some more clarification on this topic. After speaking with our engineering team, I can confirm that the elevation information is being intentionally removed due to accuracy concerns. If your vehicle has MyFord Touch with navigation, you should no longer see the altitude section once updating to software version 3.5.1. If your MyFord Touch system does not have navigation, this feature will disappear once version 3.7 is installed.

I hope this helps clear things up!

Kim