rwhgme

From BMW to Fusion Hybrid

The lower reliability ratings are almost entirely due to the MFT, some of the software upgrades and maybe the 12 vdc batteries. The basic operation of all the FFH vehicles from 2010 on is very good and should remain so barring some major glitch. The Ford-Toyota eCVT vehicles seem to be lasting a long time. There's not much to wear out

Trading in a 2010 BMW 335 ixDrive coupe to a 2015 Titanium. We will be taking delivery in mid February. I will be reading a lot before then. We are going from 20 mpg in town and 28 on the highway and well over 330 hp to the Fusion. A whole new way of driving. I hope I won't miss the all wheel drive and horsepower.

Hi rwhgme,

I'll be happy to help track your order! Just send me your dealer code & order number, and I'll get you a status update. :D

Meagan

Meagan, I wish I could. Shawnee Mission Ford is my dealer. Because of the holiday, I have had little communication from them. They told me that the car was to be built around the middle of January for delivery the middle of February.

Thanks for following-up!

Your order number is also on your paperwork. Once you get it, I'll be happy to track your ride. :D

Meagan

Meagan..here is the VIN [REDACTED] Hope this helps!

Thanks! Please send it to me via PM instead, and edit your post to delete your VIN, for your privacy. :)

Meagan

With my T having 365 HP and AWD, it has a neck snapping acceleration when its used, however, I find I drive it no different than I drive the HyTi. I find the shifting of gears annoying. I guess after driving a CVT now for a good 7+ years, I am so used to a steady hum that the wind up of the ICE through the gears annoys me.

The Hybrid will be a totally new experience for you and once you get into it, you will wonder why you ever drove the other car! Of course its always nice to have a second car that you need a G-suit to drive, but for daily 100 Mile round trips, the FFH is the Premium car to do it in.

Edited by acdii

I had been eyeballing trikes for a while, until I found out what they cost. For the price of one, that can only be driven in nice weather, would be better to spend it on something like a Stang or Vette. The ones I looked at used ran upwards of 30K. Nice though, really nice.