rhandrew

What's irritating to you

anyone know if the lincoln model has a compatible center console improvement for the 'change tray' which is always falling into the main bin?

Do you have the slots and ridges lined up properly on the tray? The only time mine becomes dislodged is when I open the console up and rummage around in the main bin.

Sync with Ford MyTouch. The first iPhone came out almost a decade ago and was more responsive than this touch screen.

The only thing I wish you could do with the MFT sysytem is add apps (AppLink). Otherwise, we have no issues. Can easily play all music apps through bluetooth, phone connects flawlessly to MFT, can also play turn by turn voice directions through HU while listening to Pandora. Does most of what I would like.

Power seats in my 2015 SE will not adjust unless the vehicle is stopped, even the passenger seat! Among the reasons for buying this car was the 6-way power passenger seat as my wife has physical problems which are helped by re-adjusting her seat frequently. By stretching my imagination I can understand why the driver's seat might not adjust while underway, but by no stretch can I understand applying the rule to the passenger. I hope Ford will reconsider and fix this excessive control.

I'm pretty sure the seats are adjustable on-the-fly in my 2013 and my wife's 2014. I'll check tomorrow and post again if I'm wrong. I do know, however, that the memory settings are disabled while moving, and that seems to make sense. In the event of an accidental button press, I wouldn't want it to squish me closer to the wheel and pedals, since my wife is a good bit smaller than me.