Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

What's irritating to you

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 OFFLINE   LEM

LEM

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 195 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

The car is great in all sense to me, but if I have to complain about something is when I am not carrying

my phone and it gets automatically switched to radio scaring the hell out of me.

Why does it have to change to radio? Why not USB? Why not other? Why can't it just stay where it was

even if my phone is not there in silence?

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#122 OFFLINE   rhandrew

rhandrew

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

Ha! I started this topic over 3 years ago. I'm pleased to see it's been so popular. Lots of the same little things seem to bother a lot of us. I've since upgraded from a 2013 to a 2016 hybrid, Titanium. 34K with lifetime 43.5mpg. The climate system still leaves a lot to be desired. In addition, at certain cool temp outside and humid conditions, the whole car fogs up so fast when you turn it on. I need to put on a/c, max defrost, etc and sit there for a minute before I can see. Left footrest still drives me crazy. The way the road dust gathers around the trunk is remarkable. Other than that, no rattles. Seats comfortable. Generally feel it's a really good car.

Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·