mwr

Headlights can turn on with high beams

OK guys lets give it a rest! I can see the OP's frustration, these cars are all digital now, so he would expect it to work different than old school, and with the $1140 option it does. Without it, it wont, nothing can be done about it, he vented his frustration over it, so move on. Any more snide remarks and the thread gets shut down.

OK guys lets give it a rest! I can see the OP's frustration, these cars are all digital now, so he would expect it to work different than old school, and with the $1140 option it does. Without it, it wont, nothing can be done about it, he vented his frustration over it, so move on. Any more snide remarks and the thread gets shut down.

I must be missing something? I'm not seeing snide remarks that are worthy of shutting the thread down (not even close). But, it does seem like we are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Part of the new car experience is learning and adjusting to new/different features and the way they operate. They may be different than what you were use to but if you are flexible and willing to adapt to new or different things, then it is no big deal.

Edited by Texasota