Sign in to follow this  
darrelld

2014 Fusion Hybrid Now Recommended by Consumer Reports

Consumer Reports has just published their updated list of recommended cars and the 2014 Fusion Hybrid made the list.

Models added to the recommended list because their scores improved are the Buick LaCrosse V-6, Honda Accord V-6, Chevrolet Camaro, Kia Optima Turbo, Dodge Challenger, Porsche 911, Ford Fusion Hybrid, and Volkswagen Touareg. Others were added to the recommended list because the magazine had sufficient data for them for the first time this year.

Those not recommended because of declining reliability are the BMW 328i (RWD), Infiniti QX60, Cadillac ATS Turbo, Mercedes M-Class (nondiesel), Chevy Sonic, Chrysler 300, and 4WD Ram 1500. Several more models were added to the not-recommended list based on the availability of sufficient data for the first time.

Consumer Reports has just published their updated list of recommended cars and the 2014 Fusion Hybrid made the list.

This might be a bad omen.

I just sent CR a letter stating that I was loosing all faith in the quality of their testing.

After my CR top rated refrigerator, microwave oven and dryer all failed this year. :rating:

Or maybe they finally figured out the My Ford Touch screens.

About time CR got smart.

CR moved it to the recommended list based on reliability data returned in the annual surveys from FFH owners. The road test scores from CR were already very good for the FFH.