I just saw the Tectonic Silver on a Fusion for the first time on Friday, as I made a trip to my dealer's lot specifically to look at the new 2015 Fusion colors and wheels. The Tectonic Silver to me looks like a beigy gold, but I do like it for the most part.

My favorite "old man" color these days is a silvery light gold, but would prefer one that is maybe a little darker and a little golder than the Tectonic Silver is.

In my younger days, I would have opted for the eye-candy appeal of the Deep Impact Blue or maybe even the Ruby Red. But nowadays, now that I am older, I go for the more functional colors that don't show dirt as easy and which are cooler in the desert heat.

If the Tectonic Silver had been available on the 2014's, I definitely would have ordered it though, over the Ingot Silver that I ended up ordering.

But since the 18" Appearance Pkg 5-spoke wheels are no longer available on the 2015 FFH, my current choice of build would still be the 2014 Ingot Silver with the 18" 5-spoke wheels which I got, over the 2015 Tectonic Silver with the 17" "little-brother" version of the 19" H-Spoke Titanium wheels, the ones that come with the FFH Appearance Pkg now on the 2015s.

I have an issue with silver. Both my Toyota's were silver. Both cars left a bad taste in my mouth, which is too bad, since the Flex actually looks good in silver with the black top and rims.