Sign in to follow this  
Fos01

Do your doors lock when you shut your trunk?

I am glad I have the exterior door unlock system. My doors automatically lock when... I press the button to open the trunk, get out of the car and shut my driver door, and shut the trunk door. Is this something I can disable?

It's almost as annoying as trying to run your climate system on vent, no AC.

Any help would be great.

I am glad I have the exterior door unlock system. My doors automatically lock when... I press the button to open the trunk, get out of the car and shut my driver door, and shut the trunk door. Is this something I can disable?

Any help would be great.

The Battery Control Module (BCM) controls the locks and alarm function (Perimeter Anti-Theft System & Passive Anti-Theft System), sounds like it needs attention and only a Dealer can work on that.

For your A/C problem, have the Front Control Interface Module (FCIM) updated at the same time. This TSB 14-0096 update has fixed our cars A/C button issue.

Any help would be great.

Sounds like it's time to have your dealership check out your Fusion, Fos01. How many miles do you have on it?

Crystal

I have had it a year next month and have 11,491.1 miles on it. For me... It is an excellent car for commuting. Great product with a few "accessory programming opportunities". I highly recommend the Hybrid Fusion.

My trunk used to randomly open when the driver-side code pad became unresponsive and keypresses got stacked up. Also, the keypad would wake itself up and go into a blinking loop all on its own.

Check for my earlier threads on this. Eventually, my dealer hooked the keypad up to a diagnostic computer and reported that the presses were showing differently than what they should be. They replaced the keypad and everything is functioning normally now.

Maybe your problem is in the keyless entry pad on the driver's door?