Sign in to follow this  
bigmattmc

Pulling to right

If it is a tire, flipping it to the opposite side would have it pull that way. Moving that tire the the rear should help negate the pull. Wheels will not cause the pull though, only the tires. As for voiding the warranty, How would changing wheels void a warranty?

Unless the dealership can prove the wheels (or any modification) caused/resulted in a failure of a warrantied part, they are bound to do the repair under the terms of the warranty. Period. Many of us Mustangers went through this with Ford.

The dealer rotated the tires and so did Americas tire and it still is pulling. Before I got the wheels I called a few ford dealerships to make sure it did not void the warranty. I guess my service advisor wanted to give me a tough time.

Hi bigmattmc,

I'm Crystal, the Ford Service rep on this forum. I'd like to look into this to see how I can help. Send me a private message (PM) with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and preferred servicing dealership. I'll start researching some options.

Crystal