IraF

New Software Update for Sync

I just checked syncmyride.com and it says that I'm on the latest version - Gen2 - V3.6.2. Where else can I get this upgrade?

EDIT: After doing some research, the v3.7 is an international version only. If you update in the US, you will lose Nav traffic and Navigation.

Edited by KLH

Hey IraF and KLH,

I can confirm that V3.7.11 was available for a short period of time this morning (for eligible vehicles) on our website: www.Support.Ford.com; however, the download has been removed temporarily. The EU version of this update was released prior to this one, which may have been what you were referring to, KLH. As long as you are obtaining the update from our website, I can assure you that it is intended for your vehicle and will not cause you to lose navigation capabilities.

I'll fill you in once I receive more information. Stay tuned :)!

Kim

All my "sync My Ride" page says is my 3.6.2 is up to date. Even when my car was running the factory version, and 3.6.2 was available it said the same thing. etis says I have a software update available, but not the sync my ride page.... *shrug*

Yep, easy to do, just plan on a 30 minute drive in silence and leave your phone at home. Plug and play update