Sign in to follow this  
murphy

Satellite Radio Demo Period

You are correct.

Sirius XM is free August 26 - Sept 8. You get 60 channels for free during this time.

Now I find out about this freebie tidbit, just hours after I paid for my very first paid subscription on my FFH.

But I did wrangle the 6 mo. for $25 plan via a 10-minute call to their cancellation line and by saying the magic words. And my trial plan doesn't even expire until tomorrow, so I won't have to go without my Sirius tunes at all. :happy feet:

Just got a letter for 25.00 for 6 months service. Looks like I'll wait until after the free demo period.

What happens after 6 months? Can you cancel? Do you need to subscribe at the regular rate after the promotion for a number of months?

I never renewed my subscription and its not clear what happens after the promotion.

I

Edited by billford

I guess it's not for every car. My FFH is receiving the signal. The MKZh...not so much.

It should be for all cars that had SiriusXM.

It worked on my son's Charger and daughter-in law's Equinox.

Give them a call and see what they can do.

Only thing that I would use is the weather. I have never used the Sirius in either of the Fusions or the Flex or MKT(never activated in the MKT since I got it).

So sad that it's over. The Focus Electric continued getting Sirius until sometime around noon on the 20th, then it turned off.

Same here. Think we should pay them for those 3 extra days??? ;)