Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Didn't see these posted on here yet......

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   HybridDragon

HybridDragon

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 27 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • Current Vehicle:FFH Titanium - Guard/Ceramic (Built 6 Aug 2014)
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

So, It was down to the Husky WeatherBeaters or these.  I read quite a few reviews on these Maxpider style mats and they seem overall really positive.  I'll post up some actual pictures and a review once I get them.  I'll attach a picture below because I didn't see them posted here yet.

Thanks for this post.

I just received (Sep 2) MY 2015 FFH Titanium and had preordered these exact mats (front and rear) based on the info posted here and the pics. Installed them the day I brought the car home and very pleased with the fit and appearance.

I will wait and see how they handle a winter up here. But I don't anticipate a problem. The 'button holes" for securing on the driver side have a slight rise to them, so it appears it will take a fair bit of melt water to cause any leakage.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   lsherlockl

lsherlockl

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 73 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

don't mean to bring up an old topic but anyone have any winter experience with these? been debating these or husky liners (similar price), the stock ones just are not cutting it.

Thanks

#23 OFFLINE   tr7driver

tr7driver

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 497 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Ti Hybrid, C-Max Energi, Mustang GT convertible, Triumph TR7 convertible, Toyota Highlander

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

I have the Husky liners and they do a great job.

#24 OFFLINE   Texasota

Texasota

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 954 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion S Hybrid

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

I have the Husky liners and they do a great job.

Same here. Very happy with them.

#25 OFFLINE   thavil

thavil

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 165 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ice Storm FFH FE w/Luxury Package

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

Husky liners for me also. Great coverage.

Mods/accessories:
Tint 35%
LED license plate and trunk lights
Husky WeatherBeaters floor mats
Covercraft sun screen
Proclip cell phone holder
Stubby antenna (4")
LED puddle lamps (DaytimeBrightLites)
AVS in-channel window vents
Mud flaps (OEM) front/rear
(Shhh, the wife only knows about half of them!)

#26 OFFLINE   JEVERHARD

JEVERHARD

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2014 FUSION HYBRID TITANIUM

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

I too just received the Maxspider floor mats and they are great. Will post pics later. Found them on Amazon.

#27 OFFLINE   BiXLL

BiXLL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 54 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 HiTy Platinum White

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

These look really good!  I tried to get some on line but I keep seeing "Non Hybrid " model in description?  Would that mean the rear mat may not fit?

#28 OFFLINE   TonyHzNV

TonyHzNV

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 411 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion SE Hybrid

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

These look really good!  I tried to get some on line but I keep seeing "Non Hybrid " model in description?  Would that mean the rear mat may not fit?

I bought my (Maxpider) mats on Amazon. I have a '14 FFH SE. I did not see any "non hybrid" notes in the description. They fit perfectly front & rear. Note that the driver's side is NOT waterproof due to the holes to accommodate the carpet pegs on the the floor. Love the way they fit and look. Get compliments on them all the time. A little pricey but worth IT IMO.

340661.png

2013 F-150 XLT Super Cab Ingot Silver Metallic/Gray Cloth, 302A, 5.0L V8, 7100# GVWR Pkg, Tailgate Step, Cloth Bucket Seats. Build Date: 01/25/13

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid, Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat/Charcoal Black Cloth, SE Appearance Pkg, Rear Spoiler, 18" Premium Sport Wheels, Tech/MFT Pkg, Rear View Camera, Reverse Sensing Sys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Nav System. Build Date: 11/25/13, Sync Version: 3.8 (w/nav)

Previous (Ford) Vehicles: 1995 Contour, 1999 Explorer Sport, 2002 Explorer XLS 4x4, 2003 Expedition XLT 4x4, 2007 F-150 XLT 4x4, 2007 Fusion SEL, 2012 Fusion SEL

"Do What You Can, For Who You Can, With What You Have, and What You Know"

#29 OFFLINE   BiXLL

BiXLL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:25 AM

Tony, did you get the carpet version or the carbon fibewr look?  Also if they are not waterproof, would you say they would still be a suitable winter mat so far as protection?

#30 OFFLINE   securityguy

securityguy

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 63 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FUSION SE HYBRID

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:57 PM

I have had Weathertech DigitalFit mats in all of my cars for years.  Great quality and fit is excellent.  When I bought my Daughter's Fusion a few weeks ago I heard the Husky liners were good and thought I'd give them a try (not that I don't love my daughter).  The Weathertech's were $179 plus shipping for front and rear.  You can get the Husky's for $100 - $139 with free shipping.  I was very disappointed in the Husky's. The material is lighter in weight and far more flexible.  They also do not cover as well.  The WT mats are made of a far stronger material and look to be of a much higher quality.  I have zero experience with the Max mats but I can say with confidence and numerous years of experience that the WT mats are worth the extra money and are second to none IMPO.  Lesson learned.

Edited by securityguy, 28 June 2015 - 09:19 PM.

#31 OFFLINE   TonyHzNV

TonyHzNV

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 411 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion SE Hybrid

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

Tony, did you get the carpet version or the carbon fibewr look?  Also if they are not waterproof, would you say they would still be a suitable winter mat so far as protection?

I got the Kagu rubber ones. They do have a carbon fiber like look to them. I live in Vegas, so a VERY dry climate. I don't worry much about rain & snow, but more about protecting the original carpet. If you're dealing with heavy rain or other types of precipitation, you'd probably be better off with the WeatherTechs. No chance of leaking onto the original carpet. BTW, WT also makes an excellent trunk/cargo area mat (that many of us have) that fits perfectly and looks great. About $100 with shipping from http://www.weatherte...-engine/hybrid/
Congrats on your new ride!

Edited by TonyHzNV, 28 June 2015 - 02:33 PM.

• GrySql likes this

340661.png

2013 F-150 XLT Super Cab Ingot Silver Metallic/Gray Cloth, 302A, 5.0L V8, 7100# GVWR Pkg, Tailgate Step, Cloth Bucket Seats. Build Date: 01/25/13

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid, Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat/Charcoal Black Cloth, SE Appearance Pkg, Rear Spoiler, 18" Premium Sport Wheels, Tech/MFT Pkg, Rear View Camera, Reverse Sensing Sys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Nav System. Build Date: 11/25/13, Sync Version: 3.8 (w/nav)

Previous (Ford) Vehicles: 1995 Contour, 1999 Explorer Sport, 2002 Explorer XLS 4x4, 2003 Expedition XLT 4x4, 2007 F-150 XLT 4x4, 2007 Fusion SEL, 2012 Fusion SEL

"Do What You Can, For Who You Can, With What You Have, and What You Know"

#32 OFFLINE   BiXLL

BiXLL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

I really like these, but do to the fact I am a boater in the summer and have Pittsburgh winters to deal with I ended up going with the Husky liners.  $124. with free shipping through amazon.

#33 OFFLINE   FernMTL

FernMTL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 140 posts
  • Region:Canada Quebec
  • Current Vehicle:2014 FFH

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

The weathertech have a weak point. They leak front the clipping buttons on the driver side. As soon as there water on the liner, it gets under it and soaks the carpet. Had to fix it with epoxy and silicone. A little dissapointing for a 200$+ carpet. Otherwise, they shape the car perfectly.

#34 OFFLINE   securityguy

securityguy

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 63 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FUSION SE HYBRID

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

Are you floating a boat on your liners?  Takes a lot of water to get into those holes as they have a raised section around them for that specific purpose.  maybe it's all that Canadian snow :)

#35 OFFLINE   FernMTL

FernMTL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 140 posts
  • Region:Canada Quebec
  • Current Vehicle:2014 FFH

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:39 AM

A little water. When you take a turn, the water goes around. But yeah, it snows a lot around here!! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·