StopTheExcuses

Didn't see these posted on here yet......

Two things, one positive, one negative. They look like they will cover more than the Husky. I have Husky and they dont have a lip at the rear like these do. The negative, provided of course the image is correct, the snap fittings to secure the liner to the car on the drivers side appears to be open, so liquid can leak around them, sort of defeats the purpose of having them. However if thats just an image glitch, and they are sealed, then they should be good liners.

Let us know about the posts, some good pics of them when you get them. If they seal tight then its a good choice. The huskies cut off just before the rise in the floor for the seat and it gets pretty dirty there, plus they are warped at the rear so stuff gets down under the liner. The lip on these look like they will protect better.

Will have to check them out to see if they have something for my MKT cargo area. I would hate to spill fuel back there from my planes, would never get it out, its Castor Synthetic oil mixed with Methanol and Nitromethane. It gets gummy and gooey after the alcohol evaporates.