Sign in to follow this  
jeffo65

Center console cup holder style

We had the adjuster in one of the cup holder break on our 2013 FFH. Had the dealer replace it under warranty. Picked the car up yesterday afternoon and they replaced the entire center console black cover and cup holders. It looks nice and shiny. Today while driving it I kept looking at them and thinking that it looked different. It is different. The cup holders have been replaced with the cup holders that have the cut out for a cup with a handle opposed to the two separate round holders. Nice!

Here is a pick how the cup holders are now. I think they used the 2014 cup holders/center console.

20140802_211108.jpg

Edited by jeffo65

My 2014 titanium has the same cupholders as the posted picture...

Edited by billford

It's from a MY '15 I just looked the Ford website and you can see the same cup holder in the picture gallery!

I think CC is correct. The 2015 FFH brochure I got in the mail last week shows the same style cup holder as posted above by jeffo65.

Our dealer had a 2014 FFH on the lot that had the same cup holder design that they installed in our FFH.