Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

What is your current MPG

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#241 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 786 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 CMAX SEL
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:59 AM

46 on the dash since it took a dump down from 49 after the road trip I took last year.  I think I am averaging around 48 lifetime though but haven't been tracking it for the past several months. (I enter it on fueleconomy.gov.)  I think I still have most of this years receipts though.  I kind of wish it was more like 51-53 but winter always kills that.

Are you using Grill Covers or foam pieces to block the grill? You should gain a couple of mpg's at least anyways. :)

Paul

163299.png 600 Club

Current Record:  12/30/2014  902.2 mi.  63.8 mpg  14.13  gal. (Actual GPS:  922 mi.  68 mpg  13.5 gal.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#242 OFFLINE   Sky14FFH

Sky14FFH

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 55 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Fusion Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:55 PM

Are you using Grill Covers or foam pieces to block the grill? You should gain a couple of mpg's at least anyways. :)

Paul

Not yet!  But I am about to!  My life is finally getting freed up to do some extracurricular activities.  I was trying to ask you about Lexan/plexiglass pricing.  I even had a crazy idea to wrap the grill in thick packing plastic or cellophane but that might look bad.  Checking now if you replied.  Oh yeah can't see your photos in any browser when I try to zoom in them.  I messaged moderators but no help. So if you please sire, perhaps you could PM or e-mail me them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·