FordService

FordService Rep USA

Hi, everyone!

I'm Crystal, your brand new FordService rep here on the forum. I'll be taking the place of Ashley, helping you guys with the same questions and concerns she's assisted with in the past. I've been on Ford's Social Media team for two years now; if you've been on some of the other Ford vehicle forums, you may have seen me around. :)

Please feel free to reach out and say hello as I get myself acquainted with this forum and the people on it. I look forward to getting to know all of you and helping out however I can!

Crystal

See, you guys hounded her so much y'all Skeered her away!

Welcome Crystal, yep chatted with you on that other forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome, gang! I definitely feel like you rolled out the red (green?) carpet for me. :)

What happened to Ashley?

Ashley has moved on to a new opportunity, but I'm still in touch - I'll definitely let her know that you guys already miss her. :)

Crystal

Don't believe a thing Ashley said about us. And welcome!

LOL! She said nothing but great things, ceilidhdog; I can already tell we're gonna get along just fine. ;)

Welcome, and you got that right, we're more of a 'gang' than a forum sometimes. ;)

Does this mean we all get matching leather jackets, Gry Sql? Maybe a secret handshake? :idea:

Crystal

Welcome aboard, Crystal!

I've got one for you to start on. Many of us with '13-'14 FFH's would like to enable our DRLs, especially since we see that the '15's have them. Can you do anything for us?

Welcome aboard, Crystal!

I've got one for you to start on. Many of us with '13-'14 FFH's would like to enable our DRLs, especially since we see that the '15's have them. Can you do anything for us?

Thanks for the welcome, Silver Bullet! There's not much I can do about DRLs other than suggest contacting area dealerships to see if they'll enable them for you. I know this is a hot button issue, though, so I'd be happy to document your feedback in our system for the appropriate folks to review. To get the ball rolling, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, and the specifics you'd like me to include.

Crystal

How about a software update of the dash displays to add the 2015 features?

HI tr7driver,

I don't have any pull when it comes to what our engineering folks decide to roll out, but I can get your feedback documented in our system if you'd like. Just PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, and any specifics you'd like me to include; I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

Hi Crystal,

The gang here says I should reach out to you. My 2013 FFH is in the shop for an indeterminate time frame due to a dead restraint control module. The dealer says they've seen a rash of these thing failing on Fusions and other Ford models. They also say it has been taking them up to a month or longer to get replacement RCMs. They have given me a loaner; however, my commute is 100 miles round trip three days per week. Going from getting 50+ mpg in my most comfortable 2013 FFH to getting 29mpg in a loaner is going to be a pretty significant bummer if I'm out of my car for a month. Not to mention how much more comfortable my FFH is plus all the driver assist technologies make the commute so much less tiring.

Is there any way to help get help my dealer get the necessary part(s) in a more timely manner?

I've only had the loaner for two days now and I so miss my own car. Being without it for weeks or longer is not a happy thought.

My thread on this issue is at: http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/9241-mainefusion-in-the-shop-for-failed-restraint-control-module/

I did send her a PM, with same message, plus my dealer name (with city and state) along with my VIN and real name. I didn't think of mileage.

@Crystal,

My mileage is right around 30,050mi +/-50.

My dealer's contact info:

857 Portland Road Saco, ME 04072

(855) 347-9584

Not the best idea to post that for all to see mainefusion! :ohsnap:

All the info I posted came from their own website so I didn't figure it was that big of a deal.

Hey, everyone!

I'm Rachel, your new FordService rep here on the forum. Our team has switched up some of the assignments between us. I'll be taking the place of Crystal, helping you guys with the same questions and concerns she's assisted with in the past. I've been on Ford's Social Media team since the beginning of the year; I've been on Twitter mainly so I'm a bit new to the forums. I'll also be active on a few other vehicle forums as well so you may see me there. :)

Please feel free to reach out and say hello as I get myself acquainted with this forum and the people on it. I look forward to meeting you all and being of assistance however I can!

Rachel