Unfortunately not. That's why I reset the MPG display that shows on the Empower & MPG graph screens at the start of each day and sometimes for each trip. That way I get more instant feedback about my trip MPG. I reset trip 1 with each gas tank & trip 2 at each 1000 mile odometer interval to have longer range MPG feedback.

Are the MPG numbers all independent on the 3 screens (empower,engage,enlighten) or are they all one number? I've never reset mine since I've taken delivery and use that as my lifetime. I wouldn't mind resetting one of them for trips if they're independent.

BUT.......I'm pretty sure that the Trip 1, Trip 2 and "efficiency" numbers are independent of each other...,.so that you have at least 3 to play with.

I'm using Trip 2 as my long term record, Trip 1 as my tankful record and the other one to play with at various times within a tankful.

Yeah 3 numbers in total, but I believe he was referencing my question about the enlighten,empower, and engage being tied to a single number or being independent (i.e. 5 total numbers).

I wish there was a 3rd tripometer, it's nice to know the miles and time as well as the MPG. I use Trip 1 as a trip, Trip 2 as a tank, and I'd like a 3rd to measure the independent legs of a long distance trip.

I think that depends upon which display window you are looking AT.

Mine has an MPG display that can be reset independent of T1 and T2 and it updates in real time until you reset it again.

The one you are talking about resets itself automatically at the start of each new "run" ????

Yes, there's a "trip" display that pops up automatically at the end of each separate trip (triggered by a start and shut-off of the car). See the screenshots I put in the thread I linked to a few posts back. I don't know if this feature is standard, or only on vehicles with nav... If it's not on the vehicles without nav, that may explain some of the apparent confusion here. Edited by md13ffhguy