Sign in to follow this  
darrelld

Dashcam Videos of Bad ICE Drivers

That is the perfect example of why I hate getting stuck behind big :censored: trucks and SUVs. Those things are a menace to the driving public!! :)

Here is one from yesterday afternoon, I had just started talking about the SUV up ahead that was hugging the left curb and kicking up a bunch of sand from when they'd sanded the heck out of the roads... and then I guess when the curb ran out there was no more left curb to hug and so the driver found another way to kick up some sand. Only about 16 seconds long, but I bet it got the driver's attention.

What kind of DashCam are you using, was it hard to install, how much was it? Looks great to me.

JT

Discuss

All three should be ticketed, the semi driver saw what was going on and should have just backed down to let the camaro through and all would have been OK.

Being that I was a truck driver, had I seen this happening next to me, I would have backed down to clear the road, had the pickup then matched my speed, well now he is clearly playing games. Reason I would back down is shown in that video, its how I avoided something like this a few times. Of course I also flipped to channel 9 and alerted the troopers and gave the mile marker. It's just how one becomes a responsible driver.

Here is the Google Earth street view of what the curve looks like on entry on a nice sunny day with dry pavement:

Rt3_Ramp_zps7uy8stek.jpg

From my drive home this afternoon, here is what the curve looks like on exit on a rainy day when someone ignores that yellow "20 MPH" caution sign: