Sign in to follow this  
darrelld

Dashcam Videos of Bad ICE Drivers

I missed a good conversation topic this weekend. I pulled up beside a local PD cruiser sitting at a red light behind another car. When the light turn green we all accelerated up to the speed limit except the car in front of the PD cruiser who continued not only to pass the speed limit but roll down their window and throw trash on the highway while weaving into my lane in the process. The cruisers lights instantly went on and its too bad my dash cam wasn't working at the time.

Oh there are times I wish I had a road side cam setup on my property to catch all those litter bugs throwing mcdonalds bags and beer cans/bottles on my lawn. Makes for a really interesting day when the mower deck picks up and shoots a bottle or can across the road. Usually the bottle is ejected in pieces in a spray pattern.

Or highly drunk.

It's Friday, good day to get highly drunk. Have to remember to grab some coke on the way home to go with my RUM. :)

Remember now kids, don't drink and drive

You might spill your drink.

In all jest, please don't, the years spent driving an 18, I have seen my fair share of this, it isn't pretty.

Edited by acdii

Here was one from my dashcam this morning that was exciting, on a back road that has no shoulders and limited visibility. If I was about 3-5 seconds sooner on my daily route, I would probably have been posting with photos of a well-damaged car... but thank God that wasn't the case!

I kept waiting for a deer to jump out at ya. :)

That was the week prior with one about 6 feet off the road right around that spot... they are all over that area - but it wasn't visible enough when I played back the video to post it. But there will be chances for more, I'm sure.