I just told my SA tht the AC wont shut off when you press the ac button, the light goes off, but you can see the power is still being drawn and you can hear the compressor. He knew what to look up then,.

I had problems using my navigation today as the whole system just froze and could not recover until I rebooted. I had become accustomed to the stability of the QNX based system in my previous Passat and all I need to do is glance at the Microsoft logo to remind myself of why this happens.

Edited by darrelld

Is there a way to recalibrate it? Maybe driving in a figure 8 or something? I have had phones that I have had to do this with.

Hi Ryan Goodlett,

Driving around in a figure 8 would be a lot of fun, but it won't calibrate the navigation system. ;) There isn't a way to adjust the calibration on the MyFord Touch system on your own. This is something that should be handled by the dealership if an issue arises.

Thanks Waldo. I'll show this to my local dealer when I have time.

When the GPS did mess up, it didn't show the icon that says there's no signal (the kind you see in parking garages).

I've had bad routing before on previous cars and even my Garmin but to get my direction of travel totally wrong when there's a clear line of sight to the sky is over the top.

Hey machoman1337,

Did you have a chance to get this checked out by your dealer?

I had problems using my navigation today as the whole system just froze and could not recover until I rebooted. I had become accustomed to the stability of the QNX based system in my previous Passat and all I need to do is glance at the Microsoft logo to remind myself of why this happens.

Hello darrelld,

A master reset is recommended if you ever notice the system freezing. It sounds like you may have already walked through this. I’ll provide a link to the instructions just in case: http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/perform-master-reset-sync-myford-touch

Have you noticed an improvement since this incident?

Kim