Hybrider

Ford Website Updated To Build And Price 2015 Fusion

I saw this same topic title in the Fusion section at BOF:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56937-ford-website-updated-to-build-and-price-2015-fusion/

So of course I went to the Ford website to check it out, and then I had to start the same topic on this forum too.

It is interesting to note that when I configure the 2015 FFH to be as close to my SE configuration as possible (basically only diff is the SE wheel/tire combo, but no price diff), the 2015 version is just about $1000 cheaper now than my 2014 was. The reason being is that the SE 501A package is significantly less and the reverse sensors are now included in the MFT Tech Package since the rearview camera, which was previously part of the Tech Package in 2014, is now standard on the 2015 FFH.

But the main reason I am making this post is that the 2015 FFH MPGs are showing up on the Ford website as 47/47/47 again, as can be seen at the bottom of this undoctored screenshot I just took. :-O I'm thinking they didn't do another SW update again, just for the 2015 FFH.

2015 47mpg

Edited by Hybrider

Hmm looks like mine priced out a little more now than back when I got mine. If I had to do it again it would be at least $1000 mire for one only because of the extra options I would wont, Heated Cooled seats and heated steering wheel.

The 18" Luxury wheels are no longer available for the SE, and since the 17" 10-spoke wheels are now available for the Ti (thank you Ford!), choosing the Titanium would be a no-brainer for me now. For about $1,700 more, you get cooled seats with the passenger's having a height adjustment, much better looking wheels, a spoiler, superior audio and ambient lighting.

So does that mean you are upgrading? :)

I should hope so, used to be 4 way, forward/backward and recline are the 4 ways. Up/Down would be 6.

What are the 10 Ways for the seat? Does that include the Lumbar?

10 way is equal to driver's seat in your HyTi or SE with Luxury Package.

I never counted the ways. Up/Down Forward/backward Recline/incline, what are the other 4, or do they also count the Lumbar.