hermans

Check is in the mail

There is a major whiner on the Lincoln forums complaining at every turn about Lincoln false advertising, diminished value, blah blah blah. He boasts about suing Ford and Lincoln over it. Mostly all members of those forums have placed him in their ignore list. What other 4 door 4000 lb sedan gets 38 or 40+ MPG? I agree with talmy. Take the check and enjoy your car. :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

Still waiting for my checks. I have something I will certainly use them for, new Wheels!

I assumed that I would not get the money since I'm the second owner, I'm not holding my breath, but I checked Etis, and the 14B03 is listed. So, I'm curious.

Well I bought my 2014 FFH in May 2013 and My brother bought his 2014 Lincoln MKZ in Feb 2014, He got his check yesterday? I have no check yet?

Wonder what is up with that....

Well I bought my 2014 FFH in May 2013 and My brother bought his 2014 Lincoln MKZ in Feb 2014, He got his check yesterday? I have no check yet?

Wonder what is up with that....

The Ford press release states all checks will be sent out BEFORE September 30 2014. Be patient. :)

Edited to correct BEFORE date. :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

Does someone have to sign for these? We have had bad luck with Fedex where I live. Half the time they dont even stop.

Does someone have to sign for these? We have had bad luck with Fedex where I live. Half the time they dont even stop.

They just slipped it under the Welcome mat, rang the door bell, and ran! :)

The Ford press release states all checks will be sent out BEFORE September 1st 2014. Be patient. :)

Read the above posts and you'll see that Ford is sending them out in batches by vehicle type. C-Max Energi, C-Max Hybrid & MKZh owners have received checks so far. Fusion Hybrid & Fusion Energi owners have not.

You guys Rock!! I'm thankful you guys are here to give us the official info :)

My FedEx envelope has Ford Motor Company as the sender, although it is a Farmington Hills MI address. Wherever that is! ;)