ceilidhdog

Fuelly Signature

OK at least you searched around a bit! Below are based on navigating in other windows while writing this, so these *should* work.

1 - Go to your fuelly account for the vehicle you want, click link on lower right that says "View all badges and stuff you can share"

2 - Choose either the large or small signature, highlight the code that is in the "To include the banner image in a forum signature" box, copy to clipboard with Control-C (assuming windows is being used)

3 - Go to forum site and on top right click dropdown to right of your user name and choose "settings"

4 - In the settings menu, click "Signature" on the left

5 - In big box under "Edit Signature", paste in the text that is copied onto the clipboard with Control-V

6 - Click "Save Changes" -- and that should do it.

Did you set up your fuelly account? That is where the "view all badges" are listed, not here in this forum.

Ok, I am the real dummy here. You lost me at go to your fuelly account. I checked my profile, but did not see the View all badges..... I am lost, I appreciate the help.

Bob

Fuelly is a separate website: http://www.fuelly.com