Sign in to follow this  
murphy

Voice Commands Blocked by Rear View Camera

Yep, normal operation. I have my camera set to turn off immediately on the Z. I have yet to figure why SOMEONE wants the thing to stay on in the FFH. :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

My FFH does not have reverse sensors and the radio mutes as soon as I put it in reverse and will not come back on until until I put it in drive. My MKZh has the sensors and the radio again mutes under the same operation as my FFH.

And the award for the strangest cars goes to.... ;)

Yep, normal operation. I have my camera set to turn off immediately on the Z. I have yet to figure why SOMEONE wants the thing to stay on in the FFH. :)

I like to see where I have been. Would be nice if it was on all the time, then you can see who it was you ran over.

Actually I have it so I can pull forward with it still on when backing into my car port so I can line up with the wheel stop at a certain point so my doors all clear. 90% of the time I back in the sun glares off the screen so I can't see the wheel stop.

I do believe there is a setting to mute while in reverse, though I personally haven't looked. It might be related to MyKey as an option, even if MyKey isnt used.