Sign in to follow this  
Howie411

Sigh! Just noticed this on my car yesterday

Must have happened within the last 2 days, as I just recently got my car detailed and it wasn't there. Also I can't even understand how it would happen, this is right above the front driver side wheel. Seems to low for a door to have hit it, and if a car would have swiped it I would think it would be much worse.

I picked up some of this today and will see if it helps at all - It doesnt look like its down to the primer. - hmm my list went bye bye, (I picked up some Quixx Paint Remover) was the highest rated stuff I could find.

post-5265-0-14729300-1402923119_thumb.jpg

Edited by Howie411

Join the club. Last Thursday on my way to a site survey, something hit my rear drivers side door. I heard it, and by the time I got to where I was going, I forgot about it. Washed the car on Friday, and when I got home I noticed a ding and a scratch down to bare metal. Damned trucks. There are scratches across the door now from whatever hit it.

Some time ago my front left fender was dinged (paint chip) by a shopping cart that someone was to lazy to put in the cart parking space. Came out of the store and the cart was sitting by my car and noticed the ding the next day.

This pisses me off more then almost anything else. Someone to lazy to walk 5 feet away to put their damn cart back. One day I was at the grocery store with the wife and she ran in to grab something I waited in the passenger seat. This lady next us to unloads her cart and then leaves in between her car and my wife's. I tell her to move it, she doesn't listen. I start to take pictures of her and her car, of course then she gets out and moves the car.