Jmagg73

Rattle at higher speeds

I'm getting a rattle on the passenger side of the Fusion Hybrid when hitting speeds above 60mph. Becomes louder the faster i drive. On very windy days I also hear a flapping noise at those speeds.

Has anyone else experienced this? Im reluctant to take it back in since Its already been there for a rattle between the drivers front and rear door. They took over a week to fix that 6 months ago and whatever they did has come undone and it is back too. It was a real headache.

I'm sorry your last dealer visit didn't go as well as you would have liked, Jmagg73. I'm happy to lend a hand to get this rattle taken care of for you, but I can only do that if you decide to go to the dealer. Let me know if you change your mind, and I'll see what I can do.

Ashley

Did you ever get it fixed? I have a rattle when I go above 60. It comes from the passenger side of the car. It sounds like it's around the back door.

Have you had a chance to visit your dealer since your post, damiank03? Please let me know, along with your mileage.

Meagan

I have the same rattle, happens at higher speeds only (like 70MPH) and seems to come from the right rear door area. Did you ever get this diagnosed and fixed?

Hi scn101,

Have you had a chance to visit your dealer to have the rattle checked out? Please let me know, along with your mileage.

Meagan