Mehcoib

When should I order a "custom" 2015 FFH?

You can probably look on Edmunds or KBB to get more info, but I think January and February are really slow months when it comes to car sales, so if you want to place an order and get the best deal, that would be the time that I would do it.

True but buying in winter gives false hope as the car wont get near as good gas mileage as it will when you get it now. Either way, good luck and hope you find the one you want!

I just started looking at my lifetime EV. nearly half of the miles are EV, along with over 1000 Regen miles. Pretty cool and really puzzling why Ford eliminated that.

that's right, without Lifetime Summary how do you know when it's time to change engine oil?

The owner's manual tells you when to change it. It says not to exceed 10,000 miles or one year between oil changes. It does not say anything about factoring in EV miles. The FFH will also tell you with an alert message when to change it and that may occur far earlier than 10,000 miles or 1 year if you drive under certain conditions such as extreme heat or cold.

Edited by Texasota