Regaldan80

Delivery delays

I haven't received anything from the dealer. I had to prompt them both times to check the ship date, which is awful customer service, IMHO. The sales rep told me "We continue to watch for anything concrete, but that's what the latest report looks like right now", so I'm guessing this won't be the last time I go through this.

So the dealer hasn't provided a VIN or expected build date? I wonder if the dealer doesn't have allocation and so the order is still sitting there waiting to be picked up for scheduling? Someone more closely associated with the allocation process can maybe answer that one, but that would be my uneducated (only write from reading about the ordering procedure and watching the order/build/delivery process play out on the forum many times) guess on why the dealer is being evasive - as if they tell you the order is stuck because they have no allocations, you'll canx your order with them and go to another dealer.

Below is the VOC from the Titanium Hybrid order I placed back in 2012, and had this in hand when I walked out of the dealership - which shows the details of my retail order and has the dealer and order number on it (in this was was F27494/K301). Did you get anything like that?

Fusion_Hybrid_Titanium_Order_zpsf260659c

Wow....no I did not. We walked out with a printout of the all the car's options, and handwritten price information. Nothing near this. I obviously should have done more to know what I needed to walk out of there with! Where do I go from here?

If it were me, I would call the dealer and ask them to scan/email you a copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation (VOC) or Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA), and if they say they don't have one then go find another dealer.