_RT_

Mixed messages from Dealer and Ford website

I just did a check, there are 52 pages of new members that joined in the past year, there are 25 per page. So with the number of users posting about BS messages, compared to new users, the ratio is extremely small. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As for what options on which versions, go to build and price site. Build it with the options you want and then you have the option to send it to local dealers to bid out a price on it.

Most Job1 cars did come out pretty good, but there were quite a few that didn't. The real problem that owners encounter is not the car, but the dealer and Ford Corporate ignoring these owners and doing NOTHING to assist or resolve their issues. All this does is put out negativity against the car itself and has turned many potential buyers away. Sad to say not much can be done about that.

Nick has 11K on his and is still only getting 31 in it. A few others here are still getting low MPG even after the update. Yes, they really should have taken the car and done some research on it. What pissed me off the most was they were going by the dash readout, not the actual fuel used to determine there was nothing wrong. I kept pointing out to them that the dash readout was wrong by showing the Fuelly and hand written logs.

I got vindication though, the HyTi is getting exactly what I predicted it to get. Stick it Ford Corporate! (not Ashley and Kim though, they are doing a good job, they can only do so much though)

Its just too bad you can't get Homelink unless you get the sunroof. That one puzzles the crap out of me. Not really an issue for me, I like the sunroof and ordered it on my car. The other too bad you cant is the Sony system in an SE, but I guess it ties into the Titanium interior trim.

Why not just put them in every car? How much can that little remote thing cost anyway? $30 buys a pair of remotes from Home Depot.