fusion 2013

climate control

They must have added it to the 14's, the 13's don't have it, only the Ti models do for that year.

Hey everyone,

Since I don't want to provide incorrect information, Im requesting clarification on this first. I'll post again once I know a little more. :)

I miss the bar chart that I could put on the right screen in my 2010. I wish they would add that with the next update.

Hi tr7driver,

Here is a good place to share that suggestion: http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/

Kim

Kim - the basic question is: what FFHs have the ability to control Climate on the right dash screen? So far we've determined that the 2013 FFH SE with MFT does not have this option but the 2013 HyTi does. The 2014 FFH SE with MFT does have this option according to Waldo and others. Waldo also says that he drove a 2013 FFH SE which did have this feature.

Thanks!

Hi hybridbear,

I've been able to get some clarification on this. I can confirm that the feature was intentionally removed in the 2014 models after considering customer feedback. On a 2014 Fusion with MyFord Touch, you should only see PHONE, ENTERTAINMENT, NAVIGATION/COMPASS, and EFFICIENCY LEAVES (if it's a hybrid) in that right cluster. This isn't something that can be added at the dealership if that's the case. This is based on the build date of your vehicle; however, I wasn't able to verify the specific date. Send me your VIN in a PM if you have a 2013 Fusion without this option; I'm happy to check. :)

Kim