Riggo

Heated & Cooled Seats

Nothing like getting cold air blown up your backside! I know the ones in the F150 blew COLD air, you would get really uncomfortable in them after a while when on high.

For some odd reason cooled seats make me feel like I wet myself. I really dont need my butt cooled off, but the lower and upper back being cooled off would be so much better, something these dont seem to do very well.

The cooling is only affects your butt, Even the 2013 MKZ and 2010 F150 is the same way only the butt portion is cooled. Never driven other cars with the feature so can't comment on them. Though I do wish it would cool your back also annoying to have a cool butt and hot back...

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again. Both front seat upper and lower cushions are cooled in the MKZ. Granted, the bottom cushion gets a bit cooler than the upper cushion. If you don't believe me, recline the seat all the way back, turn on the seat a/c to high, and listen. :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

The 2012 F150 cooled back and butt nicely, the Flex though took a long time before it started cooling, and even though it did have back cooling, it didn't work very well. Verdict is still out on the MKT, only had a couple days warm enough to try it and it didn't seem to cool. The heaters on the HyTi though are great. They get very warm, in fact if left on high too long it will feel like my butt is on fire, but feels so good on my back.

The 2012 F150 cooled back and butt nicely, the Flex though took a long time before it started cooling, and even though it did have back cooling, it didn't work very well. Verdict is still out on the MKT, only had a couple days warm enough to try it and it didn't seem to cool. The heaters on the HyTi though are great. They get very warm, in fact if left on high too long it will feel like my butt is on fire, but feels so good on my back.

Your butt is either too cold or too hot! Make up your mind already! ;)

Your butt is either too cold or too hot! Make up your mind already! ;)

< not a cold ass, or a hot ass, just a big ol Smartass. :)