IraF

Here we go again with Stupidity

Kim, how does it look for you now, because for me it appears to be reporting accurate info?

It's 8:22 PM on March 23.

The Sync web site appears to finally be fixed. It now has my correct version number and is not telling me that there is a software upgrade available.

Yep, mine looks correct now. :)

Both of mine are correct now.

Anyone want to start taking bets on how long it will stay correct this time around? ;)

The info on my personal Sync account has only been completely correct for about 3 months out of the 15 months I've had the car.

That is a pretty poor record of accuracy.

Seems like an awful waste of time and money to have a corporate website that doesn't work properly.

Let's hope they have their act together now.

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have already received my PM, but the issue seems to be resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Thanks again for reporting this right away.

Kim

Yep both of mine are current as well.

Received a call from Nick and they identified the issues and hope it becomes permanent now, and mine is up to date as of right now.

Thanks for the update, lraF and acdii! I just went through and closed any open cases on this issue. You know where to find me if you have any other questions or concerns. :)

Kim

Kim, has the cause of the problem been discovered and preventative measures been taken?

Hi JimArch,

Although they didn't fill me in on what caused the issue, our Tech Support Team was able to determine why this happened. They believe a permanent fix has been implemented for this issue. If anyone notices anything strange happening with their SYNC account in the future, please reach out to me right away so I can investigate.

Kim

I guess Im up to date then, Thank you

Date Confirmed:

Oct 29, 2013

Version:

Gen2 - V3.6.2

You are up-to-date on MyFord Touch software. Since I already had your VIN I double-checked. :)

Kim

Looks like the SYNC version is correct now. Hopefully it'll stay that way! Is anyone else still getting

Restraints & Driver Assistance

System Unavailable

on their VHR? Is there a fix for this?

Hi dmt1971,

Send me a PM if you're still getting this error message. I haven't had any issues with the website today. If you're able to get a screenshot, that would be even more helpful.

Let me know either way. :)

I ran a VHR today and everything is normal.

Thanks for checking, murphy.

Kim

It's the new Murphy's law.

At least it isn't a credit card like what happened to me over the weekend. Logged in to verify the purchases, and the card was missing. I guess the last purchase I made is to a company that for some reason comes up on their hot list, and they decided to freeze the card. It was a legit purchase, I have purchased from them before, and remember the bank calling me back then too.