GrySql

Costco Auto Sales show car today

I watched an episode of Motorweek and goss garage explained the red dot. Pretty interesting, a road force balancer will point out the spot where to move the tire dot so its round. I like those wheels, are the 18" or 19"?

I watched an episode of Motorweek and goss garage explained the red dot. Pretty interesting, a road force balancer will point out the spot where to move the tire dot so its round. I like those wheels, are the 18" or 19"?

Those wheels are the 18" Gloss Black Aluminum, which are only available on the gas SE and only with the Luxury Package. The silver version (18" Premium Luster Nickel-Painted Aluminum) of them is available on the Hybrid SE, with the Luxury Package.

Thought they looked familiar, I hd the silver ones on the BD.

I wonder what they would price a flex out at. How much under invoice was that Fusion?

So it is above invoice pricing and not worth my while investigating. I already know I will get Invoice if I buy a new Flex. I was already shown invoice pricing, the other plan, plan D, I would have to marry his sister.

Everyones luck has to change at some point, mine has taken a turn in the right direction tonight, signed the papers on an exact match to what I was looking for in an MKT. A few more days of waiting and all will be back to a sense of normal here. I'm not religious in any way, but thank God for Ford making such a safe car.

Edited by acdii