Terps

Irregular Turn Signal Behavior

My 2005 Mustang GT conv did that as well. I would be willing to bet any recent Ford product with a PCM that controls the signals will do that. :)

My 05 mustang scrolls a little message in the odometer window telling me my blinker is on after about 1/2 mile driving with it activated. I think it will start to chime after that, but I don't recall ever having it turn itself off. I'll have to give it a try and see exactly what happens. I have the 4 gauge premium package.

Ya know what? Duh! You are correct. Wow! Those brain cells got scrambled! :ohsnap: Never mind. :)

Here is a new twist. The other day as i was coming to a stop with my right signal on, the dash goes Boing, cross traffic failure alert, and the turns signals stop working. Soon as I pressed OK and the screen cleared the signal resumed. Something is screwy with the CTA, as I get that warning all the time, but it clears up and works without restarting. I did get a VHR when it happened, but it is as useful as teet's on a boar. (my dad's favorite saying)

Having this very issue with my 13 FFH, Left Turn Signal only, never right. Can be stationary or driving. Slight movement of the steering wheel or none at all. Going to have dealer look at it this week as this is definitely new behaviour. Anyone had any luck getting their dealer to find as fix?

Keep me updated with how your dealer visit goes. :) I'll be able to see how to best assist.

Meagan