billford

Extended Warranty and Maintenance Plan

And just to add to thavil's comment a lot of people think that maintenance plans are just a rip off especially with a car that needs oil changes every 10k.

So far at almost 24k mile I have spend $203 for all maintenance (first oil change was free) and they recommended a wheel alignment ($75) during the last service which it needed.

Without the alignment $128 for 24k beautiful miles not bad and probably cheaper than the plan.

25K miles and so far maintenance has cost me under $60. That was one free oil change, two oil changes and tire rotation. The only other money I spent on the car is having the windows tinted.

Step 3 - this is where it tells me: Our records indicate you have existing ESP coverage on your vehicle.

Unless you try it when their server is undergoing maintenance (I assume)...

ford-esp.gif
Select Coverage terms and mileage

Our Apologies! At this time we're unable to gather information about your vehicle. For coverage information, or to purchase ESP, please contact the ESP call center at 877-794-6434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 10:00 pm EST.

I am supposed to have a Ford Premium ESP too, but I also get the same thing, wants to sell me one. There should be an easier way to find the information on ESP.

Unless you try it when their server is undergoing maintenance (I assume)...

Select Coverage terms and mileage ford-esp.gif

Our Apologies! At this time we're unable to gather information about your vehicle. For coverage information, or to purchase ESP, please contact the ESP call center at 877-794-6434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 10:00 pm EST.

I got the same "unable to gather information about your vehicle" message as jeff_h.