Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Husky Weatherbeater Liner plus Factory Floor Mat Combo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   scn101

scn101

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 50 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid Ti
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

As many on this site I too was a bit unhappy with the coverage of the factory floor mat, premium or standard.  I ended up buying a set of Husky Weatherbeater Liners (p/n 99751) from a2ztruckstuff.com, $99.95 delivered.  Ordered on a Wed and had them by FedEx ground on Friday, so no complaints on service.

My intent was to also leave the stock mats in place.  I cut out the two "towers" on the driver's side liner that cover the factory floor mat anchor posts so that when the liner is installed the factory mat can still be anchored.  I am happy with the result.  I live in Texas so there's little need for the liners to catch melting snow but I wanted the coverage the liner provides on the dead pedal and up the fire wall so I'm not worried about the two holes that I had to cut in the liner.  Now I have full liner coverage and the pleasing aesthetic of the factory mat.

Pictures are attached so you can judge for yourself if cutting the liner makes sense to you.  (I have no idea why one pic is upside down when posted!)

On the passenger side no alteration is need, the factory mat can still be placed there.  I *may* Velcro the mat to the liner if I find the passenger side slips.  I will not be installing the rear, just don't need the liner in the back.

Attached Files

Edited by scn101, 22 February 2014 - 11:44 AM.

• hybridbear likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   SteveB_TX

SteveB_TX

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 933 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Our stable: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE, 2013 Ford F-150 XLT Ecoboost Super Crew
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Very interesting.  :)

White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat

Light Dune Leather interior

All of the bells and whistles (without that silly panoramic roof).

#3 OFFLINE   tr7driver

tr7driver

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 497 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Ti Hybrid, C-Max Energi, Mustang GT convertible, Triumph TR7 convertible, Toyota Highlander
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

I installed a set of the Husky liners on Saturday.  I was a little disappointed they didn't cover a little more of the area, especially in front of the seat as I usually put it all the way back.  I remembered laughing at the sales man when said how protective the floor mats are.  I told him I had handkerchiefs that were bigger than the floor mat. If it ever warms up I got to do a lot of cleaning.

Attached Files

• hybridbear likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·