Regaldan80

Ordering a 14 FFH soon. Any advice?

On the plus side, an SE can get the Luxury package which has much more comfortable seats than the Ti. On the negative side, the SE stereo sucks. The options you listed are good ones, but I dont see you listed the push button start, and that is standard on the Ti model. I had an SE and I now have the HyTi, mainly because I wanted the Sony system, otherwise an SE model would have been just fine.

I had to look up the package, they changed them, the 502a was the 505a. Although you didnt list the drivers assist package, you might want to look into it, its what sets the Fusion apart from all the others. They are options that have been well received by others, and some who didn't want it, now are glad they got it.

For me the main reason I got the HyTi was for the Sony system, for me it was worth the loss of the super comfy Luxury seats. I can always change out the seat, but adding a better stereo to these cars is damn near impossible with the way they are designed. Unless you want the better sound system,, the rest is pure cosmetic.