Last week I had multiple warning lights all come on at once. Hill Assist, Service Traction Control, ABS, Air Bag. Along with that the Screen displayed my back up camera while driving forward at any speed. Brought it to the dealer and left it for two days. The repair was a corroded connector in the White Wire at the Left Front ABS Sensor. This connector is protected with a rubber boot, but it wasn't "sealed with sealer". I asked if just mine wasn't sealed with sealer or were all cars not sealed with sealer. I was told "no cars are sealed with sealer, there is just the rubber boot covering the connector. The repair was to clean the connector from corrosion and splice repair the wire and shrink tube the repair and reattach the rubber boot and glue/seal it in place. No charge of coarse and a free rental car. I just thought I'd post this in case anyone else gets a warning light party display.

Sounds like this could be a potential cause for other weird faults we have seen described here on the forum.

We have the same problem with our 2014 fusion. Took to the dealer the first time and fixed a wire under the dash and no problems for a month or so. Then the other day all hell broke loose with the warning lights. All the same as the OP. Took car to dealer and they couldn't get it to duplicate the issue so they kept car for 5 day trying. Said they had to capture the issue on their tool to figure out what was going on. After the 5th day and almost a 1000 miles they said we could pick the car up but they didn't fix anything!! Wife doesn't feel safe driving the car and no help from Ford. Getting frustrated.

David

Edited by David Ball

We have the same problem with our fusion. Took to the dealer the first time and fixed a wire under the dash and no problems for a month or so. Then the other day all hell broke loose with the warning lights. All the same as the OP. Took car to dealer and they couldn't get it to duplicate the issue so they kept car for 5 day trying. Said they had to capture the issue on their tool to figure out what was going on. After the 5th day and almost a 1000 miles they said we could pick the car up but they didn't fix anything!! Wife doesn't feel safe driving the car and no help from Ford. Getting frustrated.

David

Welcome to the Forum!

You haven't told us what model year your Ford Fusion Hybrid (FFH) is and if you are still under Warranty.

In any case, we have a Ford Customer Service Rep here (Crystal) and when problems like yours occur we like to suggest you contact her by Personal Message (PM).

She will need some info from you and can then look into your case.

Click on her name (FordService) to send a PM:

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/9047-new-fordservice-rep/?p=84500

Take a look at this Topic, it may apply to your situation:

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/9241-mainefusion-in-the-shop-for-failed-restraint-control-module/?p=86891

Edited by GrySql

After the 5th day and almost a 1000 miles they said we could pick the car up but they didn't fix anything!! Wife doesn't feel safe driving the car and no help from Ford. Getting frustrated.

The dealer drove your car 1000 miles??? If restarting the car made the lights go away I wouldn't worry about it too much. Did you run a VHR when the lights were on? That's always a good idea to capture the data.

We have the same problem with our 2014 fusion. Took to the dealer the first time and fixed a wire under the dash and no problems for a month or so. Then the other day all hell broke loose with the warning lights. All the same as the OP. Took car to dealer and they couldn't get it to duplicate the issue so they kept car for 5 day trying. Said they had to capture the issue on their tool to figure out what was going on. After the 5th day and almost a 1000 miles they said we could pick the car up but they didn't fix anything!! Wife doesn't feel safe driving the car and no help from Ford. Getting frustrated.

David

More news for you, read this latest Recall notice and check the build date of your car, it may be affected by this.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/9296-recall-14s21-restraints-control-module-replacement/?p=87427

Thank you so much for the welcome and all the info. Off to call the dealer now.

You may be in luck, if your Airbag Warning Light is on Ford might have the newly designed part available for you, all the rest of us will have to wait.

Edited by GrySql

Identical problem to me today. In for service now. We'll see what they say.

On a side note, I always wanted to be able to have the back up cam operational whenever I choose. Having had it on while driving today, it can be a tad disorienting.

Last week I had multiple warning lights all come on at once. Hill Assist, Service Traction Control, ABS, Air Bag. Along with that the Screen displayed my back up camera while driving forward at any speed. Brought it to the dealer and left it for two days. The repair was a corroded connector in the White Wire at the Left Front ABS Sensor. This connector is protected with a rubber boot, but it wasn't "sealed with sealer". I asked if just mine wasn't sealed with sealer or were all cars not sealed with sealer. I was told "no cars are sealed with sealer, there is just the rubber boot covering the connector. The repair was to clean the connector from corrosion and splice repair the wire and shrink tube the repair and reattach the rubber boot and glue/seal it in place. No charge of coarse and a free rental car. I just thought I'd post this in case anyone else gets a warning light party display.

Edited by wmpwi

Identical problem to me today. In for service now. We'll see what they say.

On a side note, I always wanted to be able to have the back up cam operational whenever I choose. Having had it on while driving today, it can be a tad disorienting.

Hi wmpwi,

How did the service visit go? Please let me know, I want to see how I can best assist.

Meagan

Hi wmpwi,

How did the service visit go? Please let me know, I want to see how I can best assist.

Meagan

I am pleased to report that they finished up early this morning and I picked it up a couple hours ago. Same problems as above, same fix. After I dropped it off yesterday, I checked the forum and found the identical symptoms in Kaleido's thread. I copied and pasted it into an email to my original sales guy to forward to service which probably took 2 hours. So by the time they got to it this AM they already knew what to do. They were on the phone advising me of the status by 10 AM and I probably picked it up shortly thereafter. Considering they were up to their ears in scheduled service, they got me out of there fast. Fox Ford in Kentwood is the dealership, Bill Beatty is my sales guy and Paul Christopher was my point of contact in the service dept. Both Bill and Paul did Fox proud and Fox did likewise for Ford. Can't ask for more than that. BTW, Glad you're here too.

Edited by wmpwi

I am pleased to report that they finished up early this morning and I picked it up a couple hours ago. Same problems as above, same fix. After I dropped it off yesterday, I checked the forum and found the identical symptoms in Kaleido's thread. I copied and pasted it into an email to my original sales guy to forward to service which probably took 2 hours. So by the time they got to it this AM they already knew what to do. They were on the phone advising me of the status by 10 AM and I probably picked it up shortly thereafter. Considering they were up to their ears in scheduled service, they got me out of there fast. Fox Ford in Kentwood is the dealership, Bill Beatty is my sales guy and Paul Christopher was my point of contact in the service dept. Both Bill and Paul did Fox proud and Fox did likewise for Ford. Can't ask for more than that. BTW, Glad you're here too.

Glad to hear everything went well!

I'll be here if you need me. :D

Meagan

2017 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury multiple dash warning lights appear and disappears problem is that I lose traction control, ABS, and other features. Is there a common fix and will Ford fix it for free due to defective workmanship?

Just had the same issue that most I have seen on this forum talk about. All the lights came on but mine did not do the backup camera. Seemed that the engine would not take over and power diminished to like 40mph. It was enough to get it back to the driveway. Mine is a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE not the plug in version. Followed everyone's advise and inspected both front wheel speed sensor wires. Did not see any pin holes or corrosion and the plug seems clean. Not sure what else to look at. Has anyone found anything else on this? Have an appointment with the dealer on Friday this week. Did not drive the car over the weekend and then drove today to work but it didn't have the issue. Just not save driving until I get it resolved. Any other advise would be welcome to find the problem. 

21 hours ago, Blrober2 said:

Just had the same issue that most I have seen on this forum talk about. All the lights came on but mine did not do the backup camera. Seemed that the engine would not take over and power diminished to like 40mph. It was enough to get it back to the driveway. Mine is a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE not the plug in version. Followed everyone's advise and inspected both front wheel speed sensor wires. Did not see any pin holes or corrosion and the plug seems clean. Not sure what else to look at. Has anyone found anything else on this? Have an appointment with the dealer on Friday this week. Did not drive the car over the weekend and then drove today to work but it didn't have the issue. Just not save driving until I get it resolved. Any other advise would be welcome to find the problem. 

Sorry to hear it's happening with your 2015 FFH. Prior to your post, it was only earlier models. I have no advice and am posting to make sure I'm notified of further comments here.