Brian Lewis

Passenger Door Rattle (Bass from speaker?)

Hi All 14 Fusion Titanium-

My front passenger door rattles pretty loudly anytime bass is produced from the speaker I am finding if I push on the door it doesn't really do it... has anyone else had this problem or an easy fix? Some rattle I guess is typically OK but when its more audible than the music playing its an issue...

Hoping I don't have to visit the dealer....

I have this problem too in my '13 Titanium Hybrid. I find when I press in the lower door it goes away somewhat. Hopefully they find a fix for this.

Brian Lewis and Riggo,

Your dealer is going to be in the best position to check out this rattle. Once you set up an appointment, PM me your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info, and I'll see how I can help!

Ashley

I get a random buzz in the passenger door, but its random, and only happens once in a blue moon. I do have a thunk when the car is loaded, that is driving me nuts,and the dealer cant find it since, of course the car has to be loaded with 3 adults and 2 children to hear it.

He is talking about the sub-woofers in the rear package shelf... the area beneath the rear window for those too young to know what a package shelf is. :)

Maybe you can load the car up with bags of horse feed and drop it by the shop. :yahoo:

Dont laugh, I had actually given this consideration!