Howie411

Front License Plate Bracket

Anyone notice the screw holes are on the bottom instead of the top? I purchased 2 license plate holders to get rid of the dealer ones. The rear one is fine since it screws in on the top. But the front one screws in on the bottom and my license plate holder doesn't have holes on the bottom. I looked at a few other cars around me and they all screw in on the top..... Ugh

One thing I just noticed was that the black FFH came with silver screws holding the license plates in place but the white FFH has BLACK screws holding the plates in place lol how odd!!

Someone is playin with ya. :) I ran into the hole issue myself. On the BD I had a front plate frame that has the Ford logos on it, and wanted to move it to the rear, well mounting holes are on the bottom so are the emblems, when put on the rear FORD is upside down. :(

You can easlly drill 2 extra holes in the top of the license plate bracket.

I don't like the rear license plate screw holes, although they are holding, they look cheap.