cjn-md

Cross Traffic System Fault

HELP!!!!!!!

Well today I got an e-mail from the Ford Regional Customer Service Manager stating that the dealership was going to be working with their Ford Field Service Engineer. The FFSE should be reaching out to the dealership and helping them with a repair direction

The car has been at the dealership for two weeks and the dealership has supposedly been in contact with the Ford Technical Hotline but they have not been able to duplicate the concern but suspect water intrusion and the local technician was supposed to test for chafing and water intrusion on the 6th. Five days later there is no word on what happened with that testing.

I have not been able to communicate with the car (via the MyFordMobile app and website) for seven days.

The question is now "Is the car in pieces on the shop floor or is it sitting out on the lot collecting dust?"

Crystal / Meagan: Where do we go from here? I am getting more frustrated every day.

The car has been in the shop now for 73 days out of the last 265 days (since February 19th, 2015). That is 27.5% of the time in the shop.

I have made 2 1/2 car payments for a car that sits at the dealership and nothing seems to be getting done.

HELP

Thanks for reaching back out. I checked out your case, and I was able to see the email you're referring to. I recommend continuing to work with your CSM and dealer for a resolution.

Meagan

...Meagan: We do we go from here? How long should I expect to wait for the Ford Technical Hotline to keep trying things before the local Field Engineer is dispatched?

Now standing at 15 days in the shop so far for this visit and 74 days since February 19th.

According to the info on MyFordMobile site the car has not been driven over 1 mile since October 29th. It sits and collects dust.

Thank you for the update. I do not have any information regarding the hotline or when engineers are dispatched. I recommend keeping in touch with your CSM as they'll be able to look into this further.

Meagan

Well,

It is now Monday morning (12:09 A.M) and the car spent the weekend at the dealership. As of 07:55 this morning that will be 19 days at the dealership for this visit, 78 days total since February 19th.

I keep getting told they are working with the Technical Hot Line and the Engineer will be looking into the issue.

I think it is way past time for Ford to step up to the plate and admit that they can't determine what the problem is and as such how to fix it.

Nearly $49,000 out the door with options, dealer installs and extended warranty I don't have a car I can believe in.

Meagan, what does it take to get this fixed?

Very Frustrated Owner

I'm reaching out to your CSM for a follow-up, and have updated your case notes. Please be advised that if you decide to go with Lemon Law, I will be unable to directly assist.

Meagan