Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Car taken over by the Devil

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   erichFla

erichFla

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 171 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 SE Fusion Hybrid Ruby Red 18" Tires

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

There is a magnify option for the rear view camera.  Look on the screen, when the camera is active, for the button.

The outside mirrors and driver's seat can be linked to a key fob and a door code.  If you create a new door code and don't link it to the mirrors the default position is down.

That was the First thing I checked was the Plus + (Magnifier)  in the upper Right hand corner of the Screen while in Reverse, but the Default View is like I said ,Changed from when we First bought the car. I can Almost see the Bottom of the License Tag. I can see the Rubber nub that keeps the Tag from rattling on the Bottom of the Tag.  

I don't think the Door Code has been changed, I know I haven't changed it because I don't use it, ever. I'll ask the Wife but I think Not is the answer.

Anyway murphy, thanks for all the input.

Edited by erichFla, 14 April 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·