Gremlins!

gremlin.jpg?w=607&h=342

Does your have the touch buttons? When I had BD I could make things go nutz just waving my hand over the overhead console.

You have a ground problem or a module that is needing funny farm help. So many of these systems are now done through a computer module that basic troubleshooting steps are obsolete. I'm surprised they dont use fiber optics now to wire up the car.

My car (FFH) goes to the dealer tomorrow as the drivers mirror glass starts turning in all directions when the unlock button is pressed. The glass never ends up in the same position and I have reset the mirror position about a dozen times. I also have an intermittent problem with the back seat overhead light staying on.

I'll report back with what the fix is. Anybody else have or had this problem.

hermans,

Let me know how your dealer visit goes, and I'll step in to help, if necessary. If you'd like a hand, PM me your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info. :)

Ashley

How does it affect the rear light though? Two separate issues?

Sounds like you are being punked! The inside mirror position can only be changed using the appendage at the end of your arm. No amount of electronic gremlins will make that mirror budge. :)

Strange to say the least. The center mirror is not electronic, as has been pointed out - you need Armstrong Power for that. And the backup camera - I didn't know it was even adjustable. I thought it was in a fixed position as well. Your side mirror could be a gremlin or do you have door mounted settings for them and the driver's seat?